76 days. Almost 2.5 months. However you break it down, these were the 16 favorite memories of summer as chosen by the boys.
1. The saucer of death. (Term coined by Papa Dude.)
2. The unforgettable week Eli had wheelie shoes. Until they broke.
3. Lots of amazing parks with friends.
4. A soccer clinic with the San Jose Earthquakes and 3-time World Cup player Brian McBride.
5. Tons of library time with animals, Legos and more!
6. Daily pool shenanigans.
7. Falling in love with Harry Potter.
8. The best $3.99 babysitter I’ve ever found. Hours of non-stop, harmonious play.
9. The first camping trip where they slept past 7am.
10. It was the summer Eli found his batting stance and wanted to play catcher all the time.
And Fin continued to show-off his flashy fashion sense.
11. Overcoming his fear and “driving” a paddle boat.
It’s no surprise that our trip to Washington was their major highlight.
12. Their first MLB game.
13. First bubble.
14. Boat time on the bouncy, bumpy waves.
15. Zip line and tree house fun.
16. Cousin time.